KpopLiveMS 개퐆
KpopLiveMS 개퐆
KpopLiveMS 개퐆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KpopLiveMS 개퐆 Forum Discussion. For all kpoplovers♥ out there

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Main Website- http://kpoplivems.no-ip.biz
Forums- https://kpoplivems.forumotion.com
Forums- https://kpoplivems.forumotion.com
Take note that server will be down for 2 weeks, Website cannot be access. Please communicate through the cbox in the News and Announcement Cat. Sorry for the inconvenienced caused!

Luke's GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke
Game Master
Game Master
Luke

Luke's GM Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Luke's GM Application.    Luke's GM Application.  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:45 pm

1 IGN: Luke.

2. Age: 11. (Dont miss understand me for my age).

3. Name: Lukas.

4. Location: Sweden.

5. Time Zone: GMT +1

6. Are you experienced as being a GM? If so name the servers. (Proof): Yes, i am experienced as being a GM. I have been admin for a quite servers, i have also had my own server once.... And how many times i have been a GM? Yeah about 10-12 times. Sorry, for this i have no proof of this though, since the last time i played "Maplestory" was over an year ago. So at the moment no, so please be patient if u want proof.
Server's Listed Here: TetrisStory[SGM], EfficientArts[Admin], NoviceMS[GM], UntoldStories[SGM], SlimeMS[Admin], NaturalMS[Owner] (My Own) [CLOSED] . There are alot of more but i dont remember the names of them. Sorry for that!

7. How will you benefit this server?: In many ways, though the fact that i can make videos and help this server out very much. I can make suggestions about how to server should look like some more. I can do alot for this server although i cannot write it all here could take years.

8. If you do not get picked, would you leave the server?: I wont leave the server if i dont get picked. I can still vote and play with my friends and help people even though im not a GM.

9. If you see a hacker, what would you do?(GM POV): 1. Jail the guy/girl who hacks. Then i would tell she/he the reason why he/she got jailed. If she's still abusing and wont follow the rules. I will ban him/her.

10. If your best friend was hacking, what would you do(GM POV)?: Ban him. And tell him to hack on a server where hacks are allowed.

11. How active are you?: If i become a GM, 3Hours-5Hours a day, and normal player 2-4Hours a day.
Note: When i say i am going to be active i can be active [NOT] In-Game. I could also try to get more people here to iRawMS, that will bring some of my active time too.

12. If the owner/co-owner demotes you, what would you do?: I wouldn't ask why. I must have done something wrong and then i will realize that and take it that way. And i would try'n to do better from me. So, but i dont think its a really big deal that they would demote someone. Only for a reason then.

13. Alittle more about your-self. Im smart, funny, can make videos and all that stuff. I am a very fun guy once u get to know me seriously. I enjoy playing Maplestory and alot of other games. And i love to help people, especially for Private MapleStory Servers. Its like a job i feel so happy with. I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.
I have very good experience as that. Well, i have much more to tell about so if u want to know more about me! MSG In-Game!

When i made my own server, i used MYSQL AND REPACK + Some Crazy Source.(V62) I have no proof of it. Website removed GFX's None. Sorry for this too though. Sad

Thank you for reading this app and ill hope u guys like it Wink!

Note: This is a Mid-Quality Application.I can make a [High]Quality Application if u guys want me too. But i think this is enough. (Maybe not for u guys).

/WBR Luke.

Last edited by Luke on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KpopLiveMS
Admin
Admin
KpopLiveMS

PostSubject: Re: Luke's GM Application.    Luke's GM Application.  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:47 am

A really neat work on your application. See that you really took the effort to write your application forms ha!
I'm in need of staffs to make the server a better conducive place for players, so I may take this into consideration, in conjunction with your in-game attitude!

So lets just say, work harder and you may find yourself landing into on Smile Good luck and cya!

P.S. You have to love KPOP!! XD
Back to top Go down
https://kpoplivems.forumotion.com
Luke
Game Master
Game Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Luke's GM Application.    Luke's GM Application.  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:22 am

Yeah, I LOVE KPOP ITS AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
lancechaoz
Game Master
Game Master
lancechaoz

PostSubject: Re: Luke's GM Application.    Luke's GM Application.  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:52 am

This GM application is good,
what im real worried is you was another 'Hello'
since you mention 'NaturalMS[Owner] (My Own)'
KpopLiveMS you should know what i mean lol
-wish you were not-
Back to top Go down
Luke
Game Master
Game Master
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Luke's GM Application.    Luke's GM Application.  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 pm

lancechaoz wrote:
This GM application is good,
what im real worried is you was another 'Hello'
since you mention 'NaturalMS[Owner] (My Own)'
KpopLiveMS you should know what i mean lol
-wish you were not-

What do u mean? I dont get it.... please explain more detailed. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke's GM Application.    Luke's GM Application.  Empty

Back to top Go down