KpopLiveMS 개퐆
KpopLiveMS 개퐆
KpopLiveMS 개퐆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KpopLiveMS 개퐆 Forum Discussion. For all kpoplovers♥ out there

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Main Website- http://kpoplivems.no-ip.biz
Forums- https://kpoplivems.forumotion.com
Forums- https://kpoplivems.forumotion.com
Take note that server will be down for 2 weeks, Website cannot be access. Please communicate through the cbox in the News and Announcement Cat. Sorry for the inconvenienced caused!

[Guide] How to post a GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KpopLiveMS
Admin
Admin
KpopLiveMS

[Guide] How to post a GM App Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] How to post a GM App   [Guide] How to post a GM App EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 am

Please include:

Your IGN:
Your Name:
Your Age:
Your Time Zone:
Past GM experiences (Proof is nice)
What you can do for the KpopLiveMS Community

**PLEASE INCLUDE A POLL WITH THE OPTIONS "YES" "NO" WITH THE TITLE "WOULD I MAKE A GOOD GM?"**

Also, applicants should have played on the server for at least 2 weeks.Those who fail to obey this rule will get rejected instantly, withoutconsideration on how great the GM app is.

First things first, AVOID ALL POINTLESS STATEMENTS.
1)Being nice, ok seriously, does anyone not think they're nice themselves? If you wish to use this as one of your supporting points in the application, please provide proof. You can do this by asking fellow players who you've kindly interacted with in game to post in your thread in order to show their support of you being GM. Choosing Yes in the poll options would work as well. However, to those who click yes,please keep in mind that there's limited spots for new GMs, so only choose the one who you actually want to become a GM and think they're highly capable.

2) Getting more players. Every application seems to involve this claim, which is good, since getting more players does in deed help the reputation and popularity of the server. However,please include your methods of achieving this and the things you intend to do.

3) I know lots of commands and will host frequent events to increase the popularity of the server. Tell me, who can't host events? And as for knowing lots of commands/codes for items/skills/etc,GM handbooks are available all over the internet.

I can list many more examples, but I think you guys get what I'm trying to say.

Now, for making your application stand out.

For the straightforward questions such as your name age, time zone, etc, it's fine to keep it to a simple response, in fact it's better if you do. When open-ended questions are offered, it's best to use them to your advantage. Remember, everybody is answering the same questions, and if you truly want to become a GM, show us your effort through your application and include your many distinct qualities that would boost our view of you. Include personal events and relate it to your suitable attitude and behavior for becoming a GM. "Wow" us,impress us through your words and experiences in game that clearly demonstrates your capability of being a GM. You can add in extra questions to answer if you think they're relevant and helps display qualifications to show that you've got what it takes to be a GM.

Moreover,PLEASE DO NOT GO OFF-TOPIC. Although we are looking for extensive and thorough applications, ones that contain inane information will be merely disregarded. I don't want to read an application where the applicant rambles on and on about a topic that does not relate to what makes he/she a good GM. Remember, quality over quantity, but quantity can help enhance your quality.

Keep this in mind and I promise you, your application will put a dent into our minds: Do whatever is necessary to make your application "shine". [Guide] How to post a GM App Icon_e_wink

One last thing, I'm doing this in another color because it's really important.... DO NOT COPY OFF OTHER PEOPLE'S APPLICATION. THEY WORKED HARD ON IT. QUESTIONS YOU CAN COPY, ANSWERS YOU CANNOT. IF WE FIND OUT YOU DID COPY OFF SOMEBODY ELSE, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT HESITATION.

Oh, and don't forget, you can improve and make modifications to your application any time you want by editing it.

Well good luck to you all, hopefully I'll see a decent application in the near future.
Back to top Go down
https://kpoplivems.forumotion.com
Luke
Game Master
Game Master
Luke

[Guide] How to post a GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How to post a GM App   [Guide] How to post a GM App EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:22 pm

You should edit this "PLEASE ADD THIS POLL FOR UR APP WOULD I MAKE A GOOD GM"? that sounds weird so say this instead: "Would i become a good n friendly GM for this server"? just an e.x because "MAKE" doesn't sound good.
Back to top Go down

[Guide] How to post a GM App
Page 1 of 1